Hi All- I found a really interesting article on personality archetypes in regarding to RPG characters that I thought you might find interesting as you finish off your characters for my Mystra game. Here is the link http://www.campaignmastery.com/blog/we-all-have-our-roles-1/
Franklin has gone through and answered all the questions from the previous post and looking at it I have gotten some great ideas for the game, so if you have gone through those feel free to email them to me.
Also, as you work on your character try to come up a description, hair, eyes, type of clothing... basically what people would see on a first impression. And if our artistic types do some artistic stuff I wanna see it :) I'm looking at you Ryans
Sunday, May 8, 2011
As you are working on your new characters think about some of these (or other) questions and find out who your character really is:
- What is your character’s name? Does the character have a nickname?
- Are poor? Or rich?
- Why did you become a cleric? Knight? Rogue? Sorcoress? Wizard?
- What is your character’s hair color? Eye color?
- What kind of distinguishing facial features does your character have?
- Does your character have a birthmark? Where is it? What about scars? How did he get them?
- Who are your character’s friends and family? Who does she surround herself with? Who are the people your character is closest to? Who does he wish he were closest to?
- Where was your character born? Where has she lived since then? Where does she call home?
- Where does your character go when he’s angry?
- What is her biggest fear? Who has she told this to? Who would she never tell this to? Why?
- Does she have a secret?
- What makes your character laugh out loud?
- When has your character been in love? Had a broken heart?